I had been through Hurricane Charley and I needed someplace to stay. I was pleasantly suprprised by this hotel. I liked the fact that there was a mini-kitchen. The staff was polite. The noon check out is a plus. The rooms were nice and reasonably priced considering it was a suite. I'd recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience the newly renovated SpringHill Suites where art meets "decor". The SpringHill Suites Sarasota/Bradenton offers style to inspire and space to rejuvenate. Located near beautiful white sand beaches, less than 1 mile from the Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport and conveniently located near the famous John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art makes us, your perfect destination. We are just off University Parkway and US 41. All of our suites are 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms, while providing the amenities of a modern lifestyle. Enjoy free WiFi or wired high-speed Internet, spacious work stations and modern furnishings with innovative room layouts. We offer a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, outdoor heated pool and spa, fitness center, 24 hour business center, while The Market offers 24 hour access to drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Springhill Suites Sarasota Bradenton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Sarasota Bradenton Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Springhill Suites
- Springhill Suites Sarasota Bradenton Florida