“Satisfied customer”

Ranked #17 of 49 Hotels in Sarasota
Richmond, VA, United States
“Satisfied customer”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The staff took seriously the "satisfaction guaranteed" promise seriously. They were helpful, positive, and extremely friendly. My only complaint was that there was not an exercise bike in the fitness room. The location was ideal -- less than a mile from the Ringling Museum and 5 minutes from the airport.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Turkish first
Florida
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I stayed here with my 2-yr old granddaughter while the rest of the family did an overnight adventure nearby. I am a total psycho when it comes to room cleanliness for babies or toddlers so when I went to the first room that was offered and found it musty smelling, I went back to the front desk to complain. They immediately upgraded me too a room that was much nicer than the one that I had paid for, and very very clean. I feel very comfortable returning to this property knowing that the staff works so hard to make the guests happy!

Room Tip: This property is next to the USF Sarasota campus.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Aa a family we went for a weekend relaxed time and this hotel was pergect
The beds and rooms were clean and confortable, the included breakfast was great
In the pool and hot tub we had a great time
So we are comming back

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Visited as part of business trip to the area and conference. Stayed for two nights. Clean building, helpful staff. Would certainly stay here again, good location. Conference rooms were a bit small. Rooms were nice

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Hilton garden inn as part of a business conference. The hotel was very clean and the staff was helpful. My only issues have to do with the beds and size of the meeting rooms. They have adjustable beds. Great. But my bed was not working correctly. No big deal because I switched to the other double bed in my room, but for somebody expecting to use both it would have been an issue.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
naples, United States
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This hotel needs a facelift!!!!!!Walls patched and mispainted, smelly rooms, clouded windows broken cabinets. I wondered when the Fraternity moved out. Front desk staff was nice and courteous, however, I spend my time in the room, not the lobby

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGISarasota, David Alexander, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Sarasota - Bradenton Airport, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with our suites. I believe we met in person; and I apologized about the features of our king one bedroom suites. All of them are considered 'handicap accessible' given the size configuration and the bars in the shower. We will take your feedback into consideration as we work to improve our guest experience; and we hope you will consider staying with us in the future.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I've stayed at this hotel several times, and I am always impressed with the quality of the rooms and service. It is very comfortable, and the staff are great. Free broadband and a very good breakfast for $10.99. The rooms are spacious and quiet, and the beds are very comfortable. One of my favorite hotels, anywhere.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family