“I stay at this location because of your employees”

Hilton Garden Inn Sarasota - Bradenton Airport
Ranked #19 of 50 Hotels in Sarasota
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Patricia in the restaurant gets it. she makes her guest feel valued and welcome. I stay here 2 weeks out of every month and decide where I stay. I have a longer commute by staying at this location and it's worth it.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Reviewed 30 March 2014

There is no more airport-convenient hotel in Sarasota. Literally drive out do the airport and right into the Garden Inn. Surprisingly, we never heard plane noise while there, a function of the low traffic at this airport.
This I is a very typical Garden Inn: clean, efficient and a good value. The other plus is that you can walk from the hotel to the Ringling, or head down the Tamiami Trail, 2 blocks away, for a 15 minute drive into downtown. The one downside is that what they call a restaurant is really just a food bar. We never ate there.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jermil
Reviewed 28 March 2014

From the friendly greeting and fast check in through to our departure four days later we had a thouroughly enjoyable stay with no complaints.
Hotel is in a very handy location and all points are accessible with Route 41 outside and I 75 some 10 minutes away.
Room was a good size, comfy bed and excellent amenities including a micro wave, Keurig coffee maker and fridge for your own goodies. Shop in lobby has a lot of items along with microwave meals...handy!
Bathroom was on the small side but was liveable as it was brightly lit with a shower over the tub.
Breakfast was really good, eggs all styles, pancakes and waffles were all cooked to order and the young lady who looked after the tables worked really hard to keep us topped up with coffee etc.
We took dinner one night and again food was very good although not a lot of choices on the menu and the server worked hard to look after us.
Laundry on the first floor is a bonus if like us you have been on the road for a while!
Only issue, which was minor, was the constant need to keep logging back into the Wi-Fi, other than that an excellent stay.

1  Thank ExpatKL88
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Location is convenient, even though I didn't fly in. It's right on Hwy 41 so easy to get to other parts of town from here. I agree with another reviewer about the spots in the tub, Hilton Garden is supposed to be a step above the bottom of the line property, so they should keep an eye on the appearance of their bathrooms. The bed was comfortable and I could see a little bit of water from my window, although the view was mostly blocked by trees. Room was over $200, so they should at least include breakfast.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 4th floor facing West can see a bit of water.
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Great airport hotel and very close to downtown area! Super breakfast but not included in room price. Rooms were alittle dated and in room air conditioner seemed damp I think due to age of unit. Bathrooms were fine.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I am a Hilton diamond member. I am not a high class person requiring the king treatment but....bathroom had paint peeling off the ceiling and rust in the tub. Windows rusty and contained moisture within them. Loud... that's an under statement! kids running up and down the hallways and sitting in cars in the parking lot at night playing loud music and flashing headlights on the hotel. 1 mile a way 3 better hotels at a much lower price. I am not a price shopper for lodging but, I guess I should rethink.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Todd G
HGISarasota, David Alexander, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Sarasota - Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

I sincerely apologize for what your experienced—definitely not the norm here and surprising for us to read. Unfortunately, we were not aware of the incident (kids playing loud music outside and flashing headlights at the hotel).

We are a quiet business-oriented hotel, catering mainly to groups, individual business travelers, and private airline pilots. So noise is rarely a serious problem for us. However, when such disturbances occur, we instruct our staff to take action immediately if a guest notifies us as the disturbance is happening.

If you have any additional concerns, please let us know. Also, thanks for your comments concerning the tub/shower, as we are working with our maintenance team to ensure our bathrooms look immaculate for all arriving guests, despite heavy use each consecutive day.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I thought the room was very clean. The mattress was very comfortable. I liked the modern Keurig individual coffee maker in the room. I was impressed with the lobby when I entered. I was helped immediately and the clerk was very helpful with my questions.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family