we spent a wonderful 24 hrs. at the Ritz Carlton in Sarasota. When we arrived we were quickly checked in and escorted to our club level room. The service at the club level is definetly worth the upgrade. The concierge anticipates your every need. The food/snacks in the club were the best.
Our room was wonderful and we had a nice water view - perfect for watching the sunset.
The spa was also beautiful and peacful. Our message therapist, Clare, left us both feeling relaxed.
The only reason I did not give this property 5 stars was because our service by the pool was spotty, at best. Rarely did anyone come by to ask if we needed anything. Also, my husband specifically asked for non-draft beer, but got warm draft both times. Other than that, our stay was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a resort where the casual Gulf Coast lifestyle meets the sophisticated, cosmopolitan excitement of the city. Featuring exceptional dining, a luxurious spa, championship golf,off-site Beach Club nearby, lavish accommodations and sweeping bay and city views, The Ritz-Carlton in Sarasota, Florida, provides guests with a relaxing escape from the everyday. While you're visiting, be sure to enjoy the sandy beaches recently named the 2011 "Best Beach in America." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Marriott, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Sarasota
- Ritz-Carlton Sarasota
- The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota Florida