Our king-bed room was large, comfortable, nicely decorated and in good condition. The HVAC worked very well and the bed was comfortable The bathroom was a little larger than standard size, had dual his and her sinks, step-over tub shower and a separate room with the toilet. The beach club ( a 10 minute drive) was beautiful, with a Tiki Bar and restaurant, with lounges on the beach and poolside. Service throughout the hotel was fantastic.
However, although our room was very nice, it was just a notch below the typical Ritz-Carlton standard elegance and, in my opinion,not worth the price.
A couple of negatives: the shower water pressure was very very weak and the quality of the breakfast food was just average with far above average prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a resort where the casual Gulf Coast lifestyle meets the sophisticated, cosmopolitan excitement of the city. Featuring exceptional dining, a luxurious spa, championship golf,off-site Beach Club nearby, lavish accommodations and sweeping bay and city views, The Ritz-Carlton in Sarasota, Florida, provides guests with a relaxing escape from the everyday. While you're visiting, be sure to enjoy the sandy beaches recently named the 2017 "Best Beach in America." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Sarasota
- Ritz-Carlton Sarasota
- The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota Florida