While we were pleased with the hotel, there were several things that disappointed us. The bathroom had a tub-shower combo, never the most desirable arrangement. And the room service prices were astronomical: $9 (plus tax, tip and service charge) for toast! (I wonder if George V charges any more than that.) You may not want to pay extra for ocean view if you can't be guaranteed a high floor. Our view did indeed include the ocean, but it was mostly porte-cochere roof, driveway, and nearby buildings.
That said, valets were quick enough and the room was comfy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a resort where the casual Gulf Coast lifestyle meets the sophisticated, cosmopolitan excitement of the city. Stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota featuring exceptional dining, a luxurious spa, championship golf, off-site Beach Club nearby, lavish accommodations and sweeping bay and city views. The Ritz-Carlton Sarasota is a luxury hotel in Sarasota, Florida that provides guests with a relaxing escape from the everyday. While you're visiting, be sure to enjoy the sandy beaches recently named the 2017 "Best Beach in America." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Sarasota
- Ritz-Carlton Sarasota
- The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota Florida