My husband and I had a wonderful time staying at the hotel until the very end. We received our incidentals form in our room before check-out - it states you can have your bill emailed, faxed or mailed to you. I filled everything out and left it. We waited at valet for 30 minutes and had been asked several times which car was ours. They could tell we were not happy and we were finally told we had to see the front desk before checkout. I went to the front desk and they told me I had to pay our incidentals. My husband and I were SO mad and will NEVER be back.
I also requested a water view room and received a view of the driveway and the tops of buildings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a resort where the casual Gulf Coast lifestyle meets the sophisticated, cosmopolitan excitement of the city. Featuring exceptional dining, a luxurious spa, championship golf,off-site Beach Club nearby, lavish accommodations and sweeping bay and city views, The Ritz-Carlton in Sarasota, Florida, provides guests with a relaxing escape from the everyday. While you're visiting, be sure to enjoy the sandy beaches recently named the 2011 "Best Beach in America." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Priceline, Marriott, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Sarasota
- Ritz-Carlton Sarasota
- The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota Florida