At the Ritz - you get what you pay for. The service was excellence, food fantastic and atmosphere is wonderful. It is worth every penny.
I suggest sticking to the regular rooms instead of the suits, it's a cheaper price and you don't get much more for the cost of a suite. In fact, you'll get a bigger bathroom in the regular room.
I cannot say enough about the service - it is worth it. If you are going to spend the money (we had a regular room at $230/night) it is worth it! The only thing, I wish it was on the beach, but it's a 10 min drive to Siesta Key.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a resort where the casual Gulf Coast lifestyle meets the sophisticated, cosmopolitan excitement of the city. Featuring exceptional dining, a luxurious spa, championship golf,off-site Beach Club nearby, lavish accommodations and sweeping bay and city views, The Ritz-Carlton in Sarasota, Florida, provides guests with a relaxing escape from the everyday. While you're visiting, be sure to enjoy the sandy beaches recently named the 2011 "Best Beach in America." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Prestigia, Marriott, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Sarasota
- Ritz-Carlton Sarasota
- The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota Florida