“Just look at that picture”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #271 of 1,144 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2014

It says it all. Instant coronary. Not my idea of good food, but hey there is something out there for everyone.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was our first visit to a Five Guys outside of Canada and I felt like I was at home. Same great fries, burger and service

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Another great example of a place sticking to what they do best, burgers and fries. I really liked the fact you chose your own toppings and sauce, making each burger individual. The quality of the meat comes out in the taste and the fries are really tasty. If it's burger and fries you want then I haven't found anywhere better. I will definitely go back for more.

1  Thank colin r
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Went to this Five Guys about 15 minutes before they closed last night. I was impressed by the cleanliness, service and quality of food. Many times I have gone into restaurants shortly before close and have recieved terrible service. THIS WAS NOT THE CASE HERE. They treated me as if i was the first and only customer. Thanks for the great food and service. I'll be back

1  Thank Z1477OKmichaelw
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Fresh burgers made to your liking with toppings of your choice on a bun, lettuce alone or in a tin. SO even if your Gluten intolerant they have it to your liking. And the fries are to die for which you might if you eat to many. Plus they give you an additional scoop so be ware when you order them.