“FINALLY!... a great gyro option!”
Review of Zante Gyros - CLOSED

Zante Gyros
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We regularly crave a good, reasonably priced gyro and have not found many options since moving to the area. So glad we found this "great food - hole in the wall'! The atmosphere is nothing to get excited about, but the gyros sandwich was absolutely delicious and the fries were not at all greasy. We will definitely make this our regular stop for gyros and will also look forward to trying other items on the menu.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

The food was really great. The employees are friendly. Highly recommend for a Greek experience. Went in hunger can out satisfied.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

I've lived in Sarasota all my life and I fell in love with this place. Best service and atmosphere you can get for a small business and don't get me started on the gyros I have yet to find a place better than them! I highly recommend I feel like in part Greek when going there to eat!

Reviewed 7 July 2013

My husband and I have eaten here many times as we live in the Gulf Gate neighborhood . It is a great place to run in for a quick takeout meal and the food is always consistently delicious . I usually get the chicken souvlaki sandwich which is my favorite . My husband either gets the gyro sandwich or the greek philly - both sandwiches are huge and very filling . The spanakopita and baklava are also both delicious - the chocolate baklava is a special treat . Everyone is very friendly - the food is out quick and hot . Overall a great spot in the neighborhood !

Reviewed 19 June 2013

Since we move to Sarasota 18 years ago, we have been yearning for authentic gyros like the ones we grew up in Chicago. After many years of trying local eateries and many many disappointments we stumble into Zante Gyros... Boy are we glad we found them! No Gimmicks, honest to goodness food very reasonable price and always with a smile.. We have made it our family favorite and try to stop in at least once a week... if it was up to our kids, we should hire them to do our cooking (I'm the cook of the family)...Try this place you will not be disappointed We are GLAD we found them.
Mike