“Awesome pre-wedding fishing trip! Surprise for soon-to-be hubby!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of CB's Saltwater Outfitters

CB's Saltwater Outfitters
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: CB's Outfitters offers Boat Rentals and Fishing Charters on Siesta Key and specialize in retail sales. Live bait shrimp is delivered daily and always have other options in stocked frozen bait. We carry top brands in sun clothing, hats, accessories, shoes & sandals, sunglasses, and much more. Proudly serving Sarasota since 1959, CB's is a must visit destination for boating, fishing, and beachwear.
Fredericksburg, Virginia
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Awesome pre-wedding fishing trip! Surprise for soon-to-be hubby!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I surprised my soon-to-be husband with this fishing trip June 3 2009 (married June 5th). I am preparing to surprise hubby with another fishing trip and I remembered I NEVER reviewed this AWESOME captain and AMAZING trip.

5 YEARS later hubby is still showing the fishing footage!

Capt Jim Klopfer was patient, experienced and funny. We had a wonderful time and I tell everyone who goes to Sarasota to look him up. He picked us up close to our hotel (seems the route was on the way to fishing spot) he said we didn't need to drive so far since he was passing us anyway! THEN he cleaned the fish.

We had such an amazing time that we STILL talk about it. I've been VERY remiss in not giving a review at the time. So sorry Capt Jim!!!

Visited June 2014

South Charleston, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fishing Charter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Captain Kelly did an awesome job taking my boyfriend and I fishing in Sarasota Bay. He was very personable and helpful. His patience and knowledge were outstanding. I would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting to go fishing while in the area.

Visited July 2014
“Perfect fishing trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Captain Andy Cotton made our trip great. He worked very hard to make sure my ten year old nephew kept his pole bent. Kept us on fish all day. Will be back for sure

“CB's is a must stop !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

We had a blast today parasailing ! The two men who were in charge of the boat were hilarious and made sure we were safe! JT was so nice to take a video and some pictures for us. This is definitely a must! While out on the boat we saw dolphins and manatees! The workers stopped and made sure we were able to get pictures. All in all this is one of the best parts of my vacation thus far and tomorrow we will be renting jet skis with CB's !!!

Visited June 2014
Elkins, WV, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mangrove Mania”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

What an excellent fishing trip. This is the second year we've booked a charter with Capt Kelly Kurtz of Mangrove Charters and we were not disappointed. Capt Kurtz always knows where to go, what to fish for, what is biting at that particular time and also, who can cook it for you! We caught many different species of fish, but Capt Kurtz took us fishing particularly for Mangrove Snapper, and what a blast! He gives great advice, doesn't make you feel pressured or stupid,and to these West Virginia freshwater fishermen, that means a lot! God willing, if we make it back to Florida next year, guess who were asking for?!!

Visited May 2014