“Not the best in Sarasota”
Review of Tequila Cantina - CLOSED

Tequila Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Cheshire, Connecticut
“Not the best in Sarasota”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

If you Love tequila, I'm sure your opinion will be different (they have over 100 types to choose from & seem well educated on all of them). We just went for a late night drink (not tequila), while the waitress was sweet, they didn't have enough for a Glass of wine I ordered! Ordered chips & queso, nothing to write home about. So unless you're serious about tequila, sadly it's a dive. It could get better & I hope to does, great location in downtown. Far too many great places to compete with though.

• Visited January 2014

Sarasota, Florida
“Yuck - Got us Sick”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My family and I went for lunch when we were downtown We all ended up getting sick. Beware! Stay away, far away.

Good for drinks if your out at night.

Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good place to hang on a weekend ”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I often drink tequila and when I do I visit the tequila cantina. The drinks are good and the women are loose

When you in sarasota and looking to have a great tequila and talk to some really dumb women. This is the place.

“3rd TIME. YOUR OUT!!”
Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

I have tried this place 3 times now in the last several weeks. Every single time I have been disappointed. The first clue is nobody is in there at lunch time, so the locals obviously know and i should have figured out. The service blows and the food is even worse. How do you screw up chips and guacamole? The guacamole is 9 bucks for a little bowl. I'm done. Never again. Along with apparently everyone else.

• Visited June 2013
Ontario's Highlands, Canada
“good spot for mexican eats and drinks”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

The food was very good and the waitress was excellant!
She was very knowledgeable on the huge variety of Tequila's and excellant suggestions.
Main street area is great place to dine or shop.

• Visited May 2013