we stayed here for one night following the excellent reviews on here. The location is amazing right on the beach. Pool is also lovely. Unfortunately what let this hotel down was the shabby room. We had a top floor pool/ sea view. While the view was lovely the room needs a makeover. Very spacious but a bit grubby. Worst thing was the beds which were very lumpy, one of them felt like it had partially collapsed. Sheets are grey with some stains and have seen better days.
we would try another hotel when next in the area. As mentioned in other reviews staff were very friendly & polite as I would expect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint, old-Florida style beach hotel on Gulf of Mexico with studio and suite efficiencies. Nestled on beautiful Lido Key in Sarasota, FL, just minutes from renowned St. Armanda's Circle and Downtown Sarasota. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers and Hotel.de so you can book your Coquina On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coquina On The Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Coquina On The Beach Sarasota, Florida
- Coquina Beach Sarasota