Wonderful feeling like being back at my Island. Many palm trees everywhere, and shade! Some rooms are kept better than others. Pool or ocean view are better than garden view. Good for family vacations, but make sure you get groceries before checking in. No restaurants or convenience stores within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint, old-Florida style beach hotel on Gulf of Mexico with studio and suite efficiencies. Nestled on beautiful Lido Key in Sarasota, FL, just minutes from renowned St. Armanda's Circle and Downtown Sarasota. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Coquina On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coquina On The Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Coquina On The Beach Sarasota, Florida
- Coquina Beach Sarasota