Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$137
US$133
US$66
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$206
US$174
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$173
US$151
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Lido Beach Resort(Sarasota)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$245
US$208
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

US$152
US$240
US$179
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$541
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskhi expresscheese omelettesbreakfast ladyroom was cleanmorning breakfasteasy drivewould stay here againchecking insiesta key beachyogurtupon checkminute drivea great place to staygreat roomfree breakfastnice stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I made reservations to stay overnight at this location because I was going to visit Siesta Key Beach. Upon arrival we were greeted by Christina who was very nice and welcoming she assigned us to room 127. Upon entering the room I noticed a horrible smell of dog urine which was in the carpet. Right away my husband and I returned to the front desk asking for another room. Christina stated not a problem, offered an apology and found us a room upstairs which was king suite room 217. The room was clean but had a horrible order of mold or mildew which I kept smelling the duration of the stay. There was hot water which was great, then when it was time to go to bed the bed was super firm, you could of sat a wine glass on that bed and it would not have moved. I didn't get a good nights rest, I kept tossing and turning trying to get comfortable. Between the bed and the smell, we will not be returning to that location. I actually have reservations to go again for the fourth of July which I made in advance of this booking but I am going to cancel I cannot stay two nights on a firm bed and a smelly room.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Kevin M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jamilah P,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I apologize that your stay did not go as planned. Your experience here is by no means common or acceptable, and I will make sure that the maintenance department is made aware of the situation. I will also share your kind comments with Christine so she knows to keep up the great work.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Christine, at the front desk, went above and beyond to ensure our stay was comfortable. She was very caring and took extra time to make sure we had a nice stay. The room was clean. We would definitely stay at this Holiday Inn Express again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bobbie T
Kevin M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Bobbie T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and that the Christine provided you excellent service. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kevin M.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Hotel is not new but it was comfortable. Room was very clean and the bed was good. About 15-20 minutes from downtown Sarasota, good location by I-75.
Complimentary breakfast was good with the regular Holiday Inn menu.
Service was excellent, Christine was wonderful!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Kevin M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Ricardo35,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is great to see that you enjoyed our rooms and friendly staff, especially Christine! I will be sure to send your comments her way. Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We came to Sarasota to attend a funeral, so we didn’t spend much time at the hotel. However, the room was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel was quiet and the breakfast was very adequate. I loved the pancake maker! We didn’t interact with the staff much, but when we did we found them to be helpful and courteous. We would stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Kevin M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Hello toried,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that the room and breakfast met your expectations, and your stay was enjoyable. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

As far as we're concerned, this hotel is ideally placed for most amenities in the area. For other parts of Sarasota and Bradenton, it is easy to go up I75 and along any of the highways to get to where you want to be. Turtle and Siesta beaches are a short and easy drive away, and there are plenty of good restaurants on the Tamiami Trail, which is around a 10 minute drive. The hotel rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable. The staff are all pleasant and helpful, and I must give special mention to Lisa in the breakfast room, who keeps things running sweetly. The complementary breakfasts are good, and I must admit to a weakness for the cheese omelettes.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Kevin M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Hello Nigel J,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that the staff & breakfast was able to exceed your expectations. I will be sure to pass your kind comments on to Lisa. Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again soon.