“Excellent for a sports bar”

Harry's Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #43 of 1,031 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Exton, PA
“Excellent for a sports bar”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Great happy hour. The food is fresh and very good. Great homemade potato chips...not greasy at all. Surprisingly nice place.

“Worst bartender ever!!!”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

This was the second trip my girlfriend and I had made. We were satisfied the first time which is what warrented the second trip. The bartenders seemed to be very very busy but the bar wasnt even half full? Jessica ( whos name I had to ask for and was not greeted with) i dont think made eye contact with either of us a single time, did not smile but maybe one time which was when we asked for the check and couldnt have been less attentive if she tried ( not that much effort was exerted .) Myself being a bartender would have been fired on the spot if any of the above was demonstrated once. Will not return just because of her!

• Visited November 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Hands on experience”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I rated this trip poor as I'm not sure how this restaurant trains its staff. When my boyfriend and I came in for drink, the hostess placed our menus on the table and proceeded to engage my boyfriend in conversation. She held both his hands in talking to him, she stroked his face, demanded a high five and then rubbed his back saying, "Ok, I'll see you next Friday, OK?" There I stood watching this, very uncomfortable to say the least. No, we had never seen her before and to be honest, hot sure I want to return for a second experience. We were watching for another person to join us so when my boyfriend waved our other party over to our table, the hostess was all over that wave and proceeded to wave back all excited, he must be waving at me???

Raleigh, NC
“Decent sports bar food”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We sat in the inside bar area, although there was a band playing in the outdoor bar and people were dancing but no open tables. Daughter had a personal pizza which she likened to a tombstone pizza-large for one. I had a salad which was large and fresh. Husband had a burger which was filling and tasted good. Minimal tap beer but enough of a varied selection to find something on tap. Service in the bar area was attentive. We came back later with other family members who just arrived in town. We sat in the back of the restaurant. Service was a bit slow although personal. We eventually got everything we needed. We had a wide variety of items ordered and everyone seemed content. Seemed to close early for a Friday night sports bar.

Florida
“I don't get the good reviews!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We ate at Harry's because we had a buy one get one 50% off birthday coupon. We both ordered hamburgers. I don't think I need to say much other than they may have been the worst hamburgers we ever had. Did they serve us different food than what the other reviewers were getting? This was a gristly and tasteless hamburger. If I were blind folded I would of had no idea i was eating beef. The bun tasted day old. We both can say with confidence that we will never eat here again. It says a lot that Harry's is the third or forth restaurant to be in that location in a fairly short period of time. The menu is typical bar food, unoriginal and food tasted like it was all prepackaged from a food service, a bad one at that. The one star I gave it is for our server, as she was excellent.