“nice”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 29 May 2014

friendly, made a good drink, was able to walk to from hotel, wings were okay sitting outside is the best

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I ate lunch here twice during my stay at the adjacent Best Western Siesta Key. Good service and excellent, tasty burgers. I enjoyed the outdoor seating area.

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Went on an overnight trip to Sarasota from Orlando, went to Harry's Bar for dinner and drinks, food was good however the service was awful, girl who seated us basically threw our menus and cutlery on table and walked away, waiter then didn't say hello, how are you nothing took our order and when food arrived just left food on table!! Nonetheless paid a good tip cos food was good and sat at the bar for a few drinks!! After awhile we noticed the bar staff were drinking with off duty staff members and low and behold an hour had passed and no bar staff had come near us to take a drinks order, even though we had been tipping them generously throughout. In the end we got up and walked out it genuinely felt like we were unwanted guests at a party!! We both have travelled to florida from ireland twice in the past two years and never anywhere in florida or anywhere else we have travelled have we experienced such rudeness and incompetency!! I have huge respect for waiting staff at bars and restaurants in the states, they're always so happy and helpful and clearly work very hard for their wages. This was unacceptable!!

Boyfriends foot note!!!
I would sooner bite a pit bull than visit again.

1  Thank chonchubhair
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Sorry guys, but the food wasn't that good for a sports bar. Everything was a little light on the flavor. Drink prices are a bit high too.

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Oh my ... what a super tasty Angus beef and pork burger! I had the homemade chips with it and those were pretty good. My Wife had the Flatbread Chicken which she really liked as well. She could only finish half.

Good prices for the area. Clean place. Service was super and very our waitress was very nice and funny!

Oh yea...sports were everywhere. Each booth has its own tv. And every wall had at least one. Did I mention even the floor?