“pretty consistent food here”
Review of Harry's Sports Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Harry's Sports Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 20 July 2014

2nd visit here and everyone enjoyed the entrees,I had the blackened grouper for 15 bux nice portion'but I did ask to have it blackened a little longer but it came only blackened on one side.but still very yummy.my boy loves the pizza

1  Thank dasoverkill

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Food was awesome! I got the buffalo chicken flatbread and it was to die for! Loved Harry's I visited there years back when I was in Sarasota it was called something else but it was good hen. Waitress needed some work. First thing she forgot to put my moms food in, but I will say they have faster kitchen around and the food came out amazing! She also took forever with our checks and kept telling us the whole time she was having an off day, I have off days but it doesn't affect my customer service! If you could just work on who you hire Harry's could be an even better place than it already is!!

1  Thank Kayrboyd
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I have eaten at a lot of restaurants that serve steak but Harry's has the best I have ever had!! Perfect seared, spiced and just plain delicious!! You have to try this!!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My husband, my nephew, his girlfriend and I ate here. We were eating from each others plate because everything was just fantastic. We had chicken quesadillas, angry bird paste, the sweet and sour shrimp w/ rice and personal cheese pizza ---- stuffed our faces lol

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Very good calamari and good salsa. If you want to sit outside during a warm/hot day, pay attention which direction the breeze is from. It can be very hot if the wind is from the west.