“GREAT VALUE”

Cuisines: Mexican
Auburn, Maine
“GREAT VALUE”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I love their food! Everything is very fresh. The restaurant is very clean. Great assortment of items to add to a salad, burrito, etc. The salad was so large that I had half the following day for lunch! Highly recommend..

Visited March 2013

Sarasota, Florida
“Wonderful Salads!!”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Love their 'make to order' salads!! Chicken has the best taste of any 'taco/burrito place in the area!

Always generous with the portions!

Usually take out orders because restaurant is quite noisy for casual conversation !

Staff always friendly!

• Visited November 2013
Sarasota, Florida, United States
“Some disappointment.”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

My boyfriend and I eat here when we're in a hurry, or its him that is hungry. I would never choose this place firsthand. I think their burritos are great; however it seems that whenever we go there, the staff is very rude and sarcastic.

I work in an overwhelmingly busy, yet awesome, coffee and breakfast restaurant. I get slammed with 5 tables at once, literally. That would be a reason to be quick on your feet. Chipotle's staff always makes me feel like I need to make a decision, right away. NOW. I get uncomfortable quickly, and my friendliness soon turns to either "blah" or very irritated. Their staff needs to lose the attitude, because I'm over it. I don't plan on returning soon, but when and if I do.. and I get a deja vu from before, I'm going to talk to a manager. When I work, I mask issues, if any. If the staff at Chipotle can't learn to put on a smile, fake or not- they shouldn't be in this industry.

The great burritos need an equally great staff. Not quite there yet.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Leigh571
Sarasota, Florida
“Tasty and Healthy Mexican Food!”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Chipotle is my go-to place for quick, healthy Mexican food. Staff here are always friendly and eating area is consistently spotless. Highly recommended!

Visited October 2013
Horsham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic tasty tacos”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We tried this place for the first time this Summer and now we know what we have missed. I LOVE the barbacoa tacos. The first time you go you are surprised as there is a limited menu and then you get the plan! Simply great tacos. I will never set food in Taco Bell again and even worse than TB was Tequila Flats! Never again!

• Visited August 2013