All reviews front desk siesta key the breakfast area choice hotels excellent hotel very clean hotel siesta beach yogurt free breakfast breakfast staff water pressure hot breakfast would definitely stay here again stayed nights would highly recommend this hotel a great place to stay king suite
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Looking for a hotel near Siesta Key Beach was tiring. Very expensive and reviews on cheaper properties, iffy. Decided to wing it and boy was I surprised. Comfort Inn I thought were in the very bottom of budget hotels. However, I didnt know there was an upscale version, Comfort SUITES !!!! What a wonderful surprise !!!! It wasnt the Ritz but quite luxurious for a bargin price of $100 a night. For spring break and only 10 minutes to Siesta Key Beach, it was a steal. Eggs & shaved bacon could use an upgrade. Too bad we were only there for 1 night. Next time I'll have no trouble booking a room.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank hzlnutyogurt
Nick M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Sarasota-Siesta Key, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Hzinutogurt,

I am excited to hear that winging it brought you and your family to the Comfort Suites Sarasota for one night. Yes, there are many upscale Comfort Suites in the Choice brand and I hope you will try others in your future travels. Thank you for your comments on the breakfast and I will be looking into that area and ways to improve the food quality for our future guests.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

When arriving at this hotel from the outside it looked very clean & presentable. When we walked in we were immediately greeted with a friendly Hello! Check in was very easy & quick. The Hallways were quiet & clean. Our room was also very clean & quiet. The beds & pillows & blankets were soooo comfy. The people at the desk also helped us find some great places to eat. The 3rd night we were there, there was what we later found out a cockroach in the bathroom corner. Which we took down to them immediately. They immediately switched us to another room and had that room sprayed etc. We were completely surprised because every aspect of the rooms were immaculate. & trust me we looked at the mattresses and behind pictures at 1st check in. They stated they've never had an issue before. Which could very well be the case. Our 2nd room was just as clean & spotless., we again dbl checked. We never had any other issues. The breakfast area was fresh & clean & food was great. We didn't go into the pool - but it looked clean & we would have gone if we had time. We would definitely stay here again. Everyone was nice & respectable & on top of everything.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Theresa F

Theresa F,

Thank you for making the Comfort Suites Sarasota your home away from home during your vacation to Sarasota. Thank you for taking the time to share, as it’s important to us as a property and future travelers. I apologize for the little visitor (cockroach) and I am glad that my staff quickly moved you to another room. We do have the rooms treated monthly by a Pest Control Company and anytime we get a report of anything pest related, it’s treated the following business day. Again thank you and you I look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

This hotel was great! Room and common areas were extremely clean and updated. The rooms were large, modern and comfortable. Easy to get to Siesta Key Beaches, probably less than a 10 minute drive. We didn't bring our dog, but I did notice they are dog friendly for a fee of $25/night if you are traveling with your pet. We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank klgood88
Reviewed 14 April 2016

We stayed here since it was rated #1 by several sites. The hotel lived up to it's ranking. Our room/suite had a sitting area and a bedroom area. We especially liked the lights by the bed which had attached directional reading lights. The pool was lovely and there was a separate seating area overlooking a pond. Our room and the hotel were spotless. Lemon water was always available. Breakfast was more than adequate and the entrees changed daily (we were there 3 nights). They even have a laundry room if you need it. We were very pleased with our stay.

Stayed: April 2016
3  Thank Yvonne V
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Lovely large clean room, including seating area which you don't usually get as standard, comfy bed, staff really helpful and friendly, considering how cheap this was it is really good value for money! Ample parking, nice restaurant and overall great stay.

Stayed: April 2016