“Wonderful crab cakes”

Yuma, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful crab cakes”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

If you like crab cakes you need to go here. They were amazing! Service was good. You should definitely put this down as a place you need to visit while you are there!

Visited July 2014

• Hungarian first
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Mixed bag”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I need to confess that I like my fish sandwiches a certain way and if they are not that way I don't care for them.

The atmosphere is fairly casual and well lit. The tables and booths are well spaced.
We hush puppies as an appetizer and they were VERY good. In my opinion the best part of the meal. They also brought out complimentary bread which was nice and warm.
I had the cod sandwich with cheese with fries. The sandwich lacked flavor and was disappointing. I had my wife try to get a second opinion and she thought it was bland as well. she had a crab cake sandwich which she said was very good. The kids had shrimp and chicken and both we're satisfied with their meals. The rating is based on their happiness with their meals. For me it was three stars but like I said I am hard to please when it comes to seafood

• Visited June 2014
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Fresh seafood and friendly waitstaff”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The main reason we chose this restaurant was the location, a few minutes from our hotel (Courtyard by Marriott), but we returned because of the variety of items on the menu and the fresh fish selections. We enjoyed fresh salmon, cod, mussels, and other dishes. We dined there three times that week. If you're not into seafood, they offer steak, chicken and other dishes. Good size portions, nice wine and beer selections. Full bar. Knowledgeable waitstaff. It was a bit pricey, but not unreasonable for the quality. Nice casual atmosphere. Can accommodate larger parties, families.

• Visited July 2014
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Fresh Seafood”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We purchased shrimp and red fish, they were all very fresh. The seafood stand had many types of fish and other seafood available. It was a bit pricy, but it was very good.

• Visited July 2014
Rhode Island
“Disappointed... Expensive but NOT good...”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel so we gave it a try. The service was very good but the food was average at best... The mussels appetizer was probably the best part of the meal. They did a nice job with presentation of the entrée but didn't like the fish or mashed potatoes and for the price we paid, it should have been excellent! Overall, disappointed.

• Visited June 2014