“Waste of time, awful food.”
Review of Mrs Chen's Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

Mrs Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Sarasota
“Waste of time, awful food.”
Reviewed 21 October 2011

Lunch at Mrs. Chens, todays lunch was yesterday leftover dinner. Everything was dry and tastless, poor quality, poor taste, poor presentation. This place is just aging in place and needs to be either torn down or redone, call Gordon quickly.

Visited October 2011

“Don't go”
Reviewed 2 September 2011

This is a very inferior chinese buffet. The food sn't very tasty. Some common items like egg roll are not even recognizable as such. Crab ragoon was incorrectly prepared. How this ever got rated first is unbelievable. Staff and atmosphere, price are nice but we expected a delicious food experience and were sorryly disappointed. We'll never return. jlo

Visited September 2011
2 Thank Joann O
“Would not go back.”
Reviewed 11 August 2011

After hearing from serveral people that they have good food and reading reviews, I decided to try it. From my experience, I would say, you get what you pay for! Yes, the food is cheap and the taste of it certainly relects the price. Pot stickers were hard, the food was bland & somewhat dry, and the fruit was not ripe.

I would not go back again.

• Visited August 2011
“Fantastic Quality & Value”
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Great value, choice and quality. The staff are really nice, too.

Sarasota, Florida
“I keep coming back for more!”
Reviewed 29 July 2011

The food is delicious. If it seems cold/dry, they are usually on their way with a new tray. My favorite is the honey chicken. I've ordered it in other places, but it's never the same. The owners are usually there and very friendly. Waiters are on the ball. When I asked my mother to pass the tea, the waiter came and poured it for me! Awesome. It's also a great value. I wish they would move to a new location as it seems a little dirty. I'm sure they could afford it.

• Visited June 2011