“Poor ambiance”

Papa Nick's Pasta & Pizza
Ranked #396 of 1,031 Restaurants in Sarasota
“Poor ambiance”
Reviewed 25 December 2012

I really liked Papa NIck's when they were in the old Wendy's building. I went there after they moved. The ambiance was so bad that I never went back. I can't say as I've ever had that reaction or opinion about a restaurant. I don't eat there. I wouldn't know if they changed it since just after they moved or not. I hope you can read other, more current reviews.

Sarasota, Florida
“Great pizza and cannoli”
Reviewed 28 October 2012 via mobile

I don't order anything other than their pizza and cannoli .. But my gosh best cannoli I have found in the state of Florida. Their pizza is good too, you can actually order yellow peppers here and they have them for pizza it's great!

Bettendorf, Iowa
“one of the best places we ate”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

prices were great. service was great and the food was amazing. large pizza for 13 bucks. dessert was really good. even got some to go.

• Visited October 2012
Florida
“The food had no flavor”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

We ordered fettuccine alfredo with chicken and linguini with white clam sauce; both came with over-cooked pasta and were tasteless. The entrees included clam chowder, which included possibly one clam but was mostly potatoes and was quite pasty and tasteless. The Greek salad was mediocre and the dressing came in a ketchup type container. I did not eat the soup and had less than half of the pasta dish. I kept adding more Parmesan cheese for flavor but nothing helped and I gave up. This is the first time I can remember that my husband did not finish a meal. We would never return.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank jujubee4
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Nice neighborhood Italian restaurant. Good pizza and calzones, good salads. Good service.