“Enjoy Papa Nick's”

Papa Nick's Pasta & Pizza
Ranked #406 of 1,079 Restaurants in Sarasota
Reviewed 24 February 2013

We went there based on a friend's recommendation and really enjoyed it. It's a small place and can get crowded in season. Comfort food,Italian style with good pizza & pasta. Nice simple salads,very clean & the staff is pleasant. Never have room for cannoli but will try one next time!

2  Thank vatofla

Reviewed 16 January 2013

Found Papa Nicks a few years ago when we were staying at a nearby hotel while our home was being finished. Fresh delicious Italian food, great desserts too. Now their new location is even closer to home. Yumm!

1  Thank FEBSarasota_FL
Reviewed 25 December 2012

I really liked Papa NIck's when they were in the old Wendy's building. I went there after they moved. The ambiance was so bad that I never went back. I can't say as I've ever had that reaction or opinion about a restaurant. I don't eat there. I wouldn't know if they changed it since just after they moved or not. I hope you can read other, more current reviews.

Reviewed 28 October 2012 via mobile

I don't order anything other than their pizza and cannoli .. But my gosh best cannoli I have found in the state of Florida. Their pizza is good too, you can actually order yellow peppers here and they have them for pizza it's great!

Reviewed 14 October 2012

prices were great. service was great and the food was amazing. large pizza for 13 bucks. dessert was really good. even got some to go.