“So Delicious!”

Ranked #63 of 1,169 Restaurants in Sarasota
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Word of Mouth diners are know to come for Word of Mouth's breakfast alone, which features several varieties of pancakes, blintzes, crepes and the awe-inspiring Three Amigos Breakfast Burrito. The lunch menu serves a variety of yummy soups, sandwiches and salads. Open for breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband and I tried this restaurant for breakfast on our last day in Sarasota. So glad that we decided to eat here! We split their blueberry pancakes and also had a white chocolate apricot muffin--EVERYTHING WAS DELICIOUS!! Also took a cinnamon role to go... it was HUGE & delicious as well. Certainly will eat here again when in Sarasota!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

bland bland bland food
nice atmosphere but boring selections
they need spark under their seats to kick it up a notch

2  Thank SRQ4576
Mario M, Owner at Original Word of Mouth, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Everything about this place is great; the service, the food and since we bought the $10 for $20 deal, price was not bad. We had 2 different styles on the eggs Benedict (Salmon and Corn-beef hash) and they were to die for.... We also had the waffle w strawberries and that was also good. Our server was great always checking if we needed something. If I am in the area again I will definitely come back to this place.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

This restaurant is my favorite breakfast spot in the Sarasota area. The food is delicious! Love the fresh baked muffins and scones. My friends and I always make this the first place we eat when we're vacationing in Siesta Key. We always feel welcome and the service is good. We ate there 3 times last week and our waitress, Tracey, could not have been nicer.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We went for breakfast saturday morning. Great little place. Cozy has a cute little bar to sit at. I had lox and bagels, very yummy. Coffee was good too.

2  Thank eihpd