“DISAPPOINTED AGAIN!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

So here we are for the second time in a week an this is my issue.. I have In my hand the special fall menu feauturing the chicken pot pie which we had on a trip to Cape Coral and it was delicious, well this location is out of it again! It's 6:00! Come in now! I speak with the manager who tells me they only make 9 a day bc thats what they sell each day, so I asked maybe u you made 20 you would sell 20 he says yeah maybe people have been complaining that we have none.. Duh!! Are you Kidding me? I don't think I will be back I'm aggravated and I don't think anyone can take charge and make business desicions here!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I ate here this morning before a flight out of Tampa and it was fine. Nothing to go out of your way to eat at but good none the less. The server was good although she seemed tired but I would imagine she was there at a very early hour. The place was almost empty so the food came out fast and was quite good. I had berry pancakes, egg beaters and chicken sausage. Everything tasted good but it doesn't reach the heights of a Yoder's, Toasted Mango or Millie's. But, it's close to the highway and a nice hotel and for convenience sake, there is nothing wrong with this place at all.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

I found Perkins to be a good place to eat while I was in Sarasota. I had breakfast, lunch and dinner on different days. The food was consistently good and service was good. great menu and the pies are delicious.

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

My family and I had a very plesent dinner everyone from the manager that took us to our table to our server and even the food was great !

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Perkins had a very family style aura. The food was cooked well and very tasty. I enjoyed it also because it was walking distance from my hotel.