“A wonderful treat”

Thailand Restaurant
Ranked #223 of 1,051 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 5 April 2013

We had a late lunch, nearly 2 pm, and received prompt, friendly service. Lunch included a spring roll with sweet sauce and a cup of soup that was so-so. Pineapple curry with beef was fabulous. Also the Thai vegetables with beef was very good. We will definitely return to try more items. Lunch is much cheaper than dinner and the portion was fine.

There are newer reviews for Thailand Restaurant

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Love stopping by here for lunch when in the area!! Great portions, price & taste! A little dark inside but still enjoy the atmosphere.

Reviewed 15 January 2013

I just had a nice carryout meal after a horrendous experience at another Thai restaurant,
They were on it.,food is good. The host was very nice and understanding of my previous experience. Eat here.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

We both selected items from the lunchtime menu. Speedily we were brought glasses of water . Once we'd ordered, there was an appetiser of bowls of soup plus a small spring roll each. The spring roll came with a dip. Our entrées were attractively presented. My friend's was not perfect, she said it tasted as though the sauce was inadequately cooked, but it was replaced without quibble. The replacement meal and mine were very good and the service was attentive,

Reviewed 25 December 2012

Three of us went there on Christmas Eve. The place was packed. We got an appetizer plate (great spring rolls), crispy duck (excellent), spicy chicken (excellent), and wild rice noodles (I thought they were rubbery, but the person who ordered them liked them). They were obviously straining to service the big crowd, but our food came quickly and we enjoyed it very much. The prices were also very good. I think the duck was $18 or $19 and there was a lot of it. The other entrees were $13 or $14 and the appetizer platter (I think there were 8 items) was $12 or $13. I brought some of my chicken home and was asked if I wanted additional rice. We will return.