“Great Neighborhood Restaurant”

Thailand Restaurant
Ranked #233 of 1,071 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The Thailand Restaurant is just a short walk from my home. Love their stir-fried meals as well as the other menu items. Good food, good prices!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The decor is full of carved wood and very comfy. The food is excellent and consistently tasty. I have been going there every week for the past 3 years and I never get tired of the food. Thailand Restaurant has a wonderfully accommodating staff who goes out of their way to make your visit memorable. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Pad Thai - Eh...

Curry, good.

Service, excellent.

Some friends highly recommended this place. But have to say, it just didn't hit the spot for me. I love me some pad thai and it just was very average. My wife enjoyed the curry, but nothing stood out.

Note: This was for take-out, but the staff was very friendly.

1  Thank declue
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We were taken here by "locals," and I can understand why: the food is delicious, the ambiance is lovely, the service is super, and the price is right! I am hoping to return on our next visit to the Sarasota/Siesta Key area.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

This is a great lunch stop, with so many choices in the Gulf Gate area, we finally got around to trying Thailand. We loved the atmosphere, service food and price. This place got everything right. A very fairly priced ,delicious lunch for about 8 dollars a person. I had Pad Thai with chicken it was VERY good. Would highly recommend a visit here to all whom like Thai food. The atmosphere was also very nice.