“Good value lunch”

Southside Deli
Ranked #265 of 1,101 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Had a very good sandwich. There is a good range of sandwiches and salads. The Italian style ice cream is very good.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

There are so many good items on their menu but their beer battered cod sandwich is the best I've had. The shredded lettuce and tomato are so fresh and the fish is done to perfection. I also love their quesadillas. And did I mention their brownies?? YUM! Joe always makes you feel welcome.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

These guys use fresh baked bread (I'm partial to the marble rye) and top quality Boars Head meats and cheeses. The sandwiches are portioned just right if you're starving, otherwise you'll probably have some left over. Their chicken salad sandwich is the best I've ever tasted and I've tried them all over. The soups are good too. If you want a sandwich in Sarasota, go here.

2  Thank DrSeventies
Reviewed 14 August 2013

With our motorcycle club, we meet here the 2nd Thursday of the month to wish some of our members a Happy Birthday. We enjoy a light meal and I've got to finish it off with coconut gelato! The meals are light, sodas & tea are handy on tap, and seating is plentiful.

Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

First of all, the owner of Soutside Deli is always behind the counter, giving you recommendations and making you feel welcome. My personal suggestion is the "Southsider", loaded with fresh cut meat and a delicious sauce (I prefer mine with cheddar instead of Swiss). They have homemade brewed ice tea and a quaint atmosphere. Finally.... The gelato is to die for. Made right in the place, it is nothing short of perfect. A must in SRQ!

2  Thank Remy C