“Great buffet for family”
Review of Dino's Pizza

Dino's Pizza
Ranked #580 of 1,036 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Pizza
Valrico
“Great buffet for family”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Cheap family buffet but beats cici's pizza by a long shot. Great pizza, desserts were not very good. Salad was great. Would visit again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank bobbim892

Toronto Canada
“Food was alright, service good, atmosphere terrible”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Went here with a larger group including kids. So an all you can eat Pizza Buffet seemed an easy choice. There was a good selection of different pizza’s plus some pasta and garlic sticks, nothing glorious, but for the price it looked alright. Our first round of pizza had obviously been sitting out for a while. Our large group kept them on their toes though and the staff seemed to keep up well. Out server was friendly and didn’t seemed to manage our large group without missing a beat. My biggest issue was with the location itself. The tables and chairs were worn out and frankly the whole place needs a reno. Seriously, please update this place, even up the price a few bucks to cover the cost and it would still be a good deal.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank William C
Cleveland, Ohio
“Not great but not bad”
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Have been here a few times for the pizza lunch buffet. The pizza is pretty good, they just seem to run out quickly and you have to wait around for them to bring out more. The staff there is friendly and they even tell you they will make the kind of pizza you want if you don't see it on the buffet table, so I thought that was nice. The price also includes a salad bar with a few different dressings, I just wish they would offer a low fat version of Ranch or Italian too! They also have a few different kinds of pasta and sauces to choose from, but I just stick with the pizza and salad.

I agree that the place seems a little run down. Obviously they don't care much about their decor here, and it also seems a little dark. It would probably help if they did a little remodeling. I'll still go back on my next visit since I do like the pizza, they just need to work out a few kinks.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Sunfire1
Sarasota, Florida, United States
“good pizza for a Sunday night at home”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

We got Dino's pizza once now and it was good. I can't really comment on the actual restaurant other than I had to wait significantly longer on my pizza than I originally thought I would due to someone placing a huge order in front of me. Not a big deal though. I actually like the look of the restaurant inside when I picked up my pizza. It was old and had a very "local hang out" type vibe going on. Nothing fancy but sometimes that's ok and can even work to a restaurants advantage.

As far as our pizza, it hasn't been our favorite pizza here in Sarasota but it certainly is tasty and the price is good. I will definitely go back at some point, next time to possibly eat inside. I would consider giving this establishment a higher rating as I did like their pizza but we have had REALLY good pizza here in Sarasota and this wasn't quite as good. Still, it's less money than the other places and is certainly a lot better than the chain restaurants like Pizza Hut and Domino's. Give their pizza a try, I know I'll be back at some point.

• Visited November 2011
Hamilton, Ohio
“Bland Pizza and 1970's Decor”
Reviewed 9 September 2011

The wife and I visited Dino's upon our arrival into Sarasota and stumbled upon the restaurant. We figured with a name line "Dino's", how could we go wrong with pizza from there? We were wrong. The pizza was fairly greasy (not in a good way) and lacked any real flavor or taste. The resaurant itself was just rundown. The tables felt dirty, booth seats were torn and we were left with a "scuzzy" type feeling.

• Visited September 2011