“Wings that hit the spot.”
Review of Wings & Things

Wings & Things
Ranked #565 of 1,055 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 September 2012 via mobile

No revelations here, just good wings fast at a reasonable price. Homey atmosphere and a small menu makes for a low stress lunch spot. Even if there appears to be only one server they are speedy and polite. I've never been disappointed by the food or service.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

Good food, great wing sauce! Lots of sauce options, including a mix and match option. Chicken was juicy and not lacking meat
content. Atmosphere could be perceived as intimidating because it seems like a local's place. My boyfriend had the Hoosier burger and said it was great considering our server didn't ask how he would like it cooked. Understandable though, because as other reviews have mentioned slower service, she was managing to serve all tables and the bar. Overall fixed my wing craving!

Reviewed 18 March 2012

I've been to the one in Bradenton on Cortez rd and they were excellent, but I was very dissatisfied with the one in Sarasota and was happy to learn that there was no connection between the 2 locations. The wings were way too well done so that they were dry as a bone, the service was poor at best, and it was a bit on the dirty side. Overall, I was unimpressed and won't be going back...I will stick to the one in Bradenton.

Reviewed 18 November 2011

Wings are great, trivia was fun! Atmosphere is what you would expect from a place where you go to watch the game, but has a local feel. Service was great, food was great!

Reviewed 6 April 2010

With all the flavor options available we were challenged to make a decision what to order so we asked our server/bartender to offer suggestions. We were not disappointed. This is a friendly neighborhood place tucked into a small strip plaza not too far from the hotel.
In addition to the wings they have a full menu of choices and full service bar as well.