“Good Food, Excellent Service”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #220 of 1,064 Restaurants in Sarasota
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I showed up with a party of 8, no problem in seating and we had two servers. The food was fresh and tasty, the service was impeccable. Thank you Red Lobster, I will Return.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

My wife and I and our daughter recently went to Red Lobster for a weeknight dinner. Since this location had recently been renovated, the interior atmosphere and décor were up to date and very nice. We went fairly early but the restaurant filled up as we got toward 6pm.
Both my wife and daughter enjoyed their fish meals and I had the lobster pizza. Along with cocktails our bill with tip was about $100. This is Red Lobster, not Bonefish or another higher end light casual restaurant. I've always thought of Red Lobster as closer to an Applebees, Chilis, Olive Garden, et al where prices would be 30-40% lower, including drinks. I have no complaints about the quality of the food or service. Just in sticker shock.

Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

Our server Shane was awesome. The Dueling Lobster special was tasty. Our baked potatoes came out burned and over cooked but they quickly fixed it. The manager apologized repeatedly but it was no big deal. First class service and professionalism. We will go back.

1  Thank Scott S
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Went for shrimp special and wasn't the least disappointed. Each family member ordered a different selection and all were excellent.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

every time i visit the us, i absolutely have to go to a red lobster! Some 25 years ago (when i was still a teenager) we first went to one and i just loved to crack open the lobster with the special pliers. I have come back since then many times and still love my lobster with a baked potatoe and a side cesar salad.but not to forget -you start with the best cheese biscuits i have ever had; unfortunately they never gave me the recipe. :-(