“a shopping experience made pleasurable and fun.”
Review of People's Pottery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
People's Pottery
Ranked #32 of 69 Shopping in Sarasota
sarasota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a shopping experience made pleasurable and fun.”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

both the manager and her staff made it a good experience to select the approiate gift to purchase. i would not hesitate to reccomend the shop to anyone of my friends. the store was neat and clean. it truly met the standards of st. armands circle.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank trifone f

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 6 June 2013 via mobile

Loved this shop! I m not the best shopper but this place made it easy for me to buy some great gifts for my wife and a few friends. My wife loves Pandora jewelry and the selection was amazing! The staff was so helpful and we actually had fun making our decisions. The manager was a delight! Go there! They also had lots of other great things we bought and had them send out for us... It doesn't get any easier than that!!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank StogieMan2
Sarasota, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I was recently shopping on St Armand's Circle and came across this great store. Upon walking in I was greeted from a friendly sales associate. The store was clean and bright and filled with really cool items. They carry a full line of Pandora Jewelry plus other one of a kind pieces of jewelry. My sister and I had a awesome time and purchased some incredible gifts. If your shopping on the circle you must stop in at People's Pottery!!

Visited April 2013