“Lido Mangrove Tour”
Review of Surfit

Surfit
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer guided stand up paddleboard and kayaking tours through the famed Lido mangrove tunnels, at the beaches and at locations around Sarasota County. We offer paddleboard and kayak rentals as well at Ted Sperling Park or at local beaches, condos, hotels with free delivery. Check with us for surf lessons when the conditions are good for surfing in the Gulf of Mexico. We are a husband and wife team with years of on the water experience. Aaron is a lifelong surfer, paddler and a previous Hawaii County lifeguard. Karla is a marine biologist, paddler and a previous outrigger canoe paddler.
New Hampshire
“Lido Mangrove Tour”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My husband and I did the Lido Mangrove tour and had a fantastic time. It was our first time paddleboarding so we opted to do a guided tour to get some instruction and info about the area/wildlife and Aaron was a great guide! Going through the mangrove tunnels was the highlight of the tour and an experience to remember. We already can't wait to try SUP again and we would definitely use Surfit for our next adventure!

Visited April 2014

Sarasota, Florida
“Standup Paddleboard Workout and SUP Surfing”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Was interested in learning to Standup Paddleboard back in October and happen to choose Aaron and Karla's Surfit in Sarasota. What a fantastic choice that turned out to be.
Learning was easy - Aaron is very patient and offered many skill level options which I took him up on as I progressed. It is now January 2014 and he has taught me to SUP surf - Wow!!! Talk about fun…if you have an adventurous side you have to try this.
ADDITIONALLY: The SUP Yoga they offer is much easier than you would think it would be; and they organize distance paddles throughout FL, and even plan exciting Standup Paddleboard group travel to places like Alaska and Hawaii You will not go wrong with Surfit!

Visited October 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Lido Key Paddle”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Aaron and Karla were awesome! Karla was very responsive when we called to book and Aaron happened to be our tour guide. We had a great time going through the Mangrove tunnels. Before we went through them though, Aaron gave a great intro to paddling session to equip us with the techniques necessary. Saw some amazing birds and really enjoyed the serenity of the mangroves. Would paddle with them again!

Visited January 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Awesome time!”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

My fiance and I went out on a paddle tour lead by Aaron. It was so much fun going through the mangroves and learning how to paddle. Highly recommend SURFit USA!

Visited January 2014
Ann Arbor, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I was scared but it was great!”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I am not really a "water person" but my family wanted to go try stand up paddleboarding. I was worried I would fall in but I didn't. I loved it. We had such a nice time. It was relaxing and beautiful. Aaron was very accommodating and never made me feel silly. He was really good with my grandchildren too. Everyone loved it. This was my favorite activity we did while in Sarasota. Would highly reccomend contacting them if you want to try it.

Visited April 2013