“Loved everything about Revelry!”
Review of Revelry Pub & Grill - CLOSED

Revelry Pub & Grill
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Cuisines: American, British, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2014

First we tried a burger at lunch, it was outstanding! The following week we met friends for dinner, I had pizza, the others had salads, pizza and a burger. Everyone loved their food. We look forward to going back again.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Been here countless times; can't believe I've not reviewed it yet!

Love the beer selections (can't beat the $5 flights on Tuesday and the Sunday-Thursday Happy Hour prices on beers, wines, and cocktails).

Menu is creative and changes periodically so we don't get bored (not that we would).

Staff is friendly and efficient.

Many other restaurants have been in this location; we are crossing our fingers and toes and eyes that Revelry holds its own and stays here!

Particular food favorites are the sausage and pepperoni pizza, the cottage pie, the cobb salad, and the wings.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We decided to stop at Revelry Pub for lunch this weekend since we were in the University Pkwy area and are newcomers to Sarasota. We were glad we did. We immediately took a seat at the bar and received a warm welcome from Kim, the bartender. Kim was very knowledgeable about the beers on tap (most are craft) and the food options. We had the Ahi Tuna wrap and the Turkey Dinner. Both were out of this world. The turkey dinner included mashed potatoes, fresh green beans (which were outstanding) and cranberry sauce that was probably the best I've ever eaten. The Ahi tuna was perfect with a huge portion of tuna. The beer selection was very impressive and included a nice variety of ales, IPA's and lagers, all of which were served cold and fresh. Employees like Kim will keep us coming back every time. Keep up the good work!

1  Thank ibskine
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We went here on a Tuesday on a friend's recommendation. Menu is what they call gastropub. Lots of different beers which was nice.

I was surprised to see a trivia event taking place. I reluctantly joined - my wife ignored it for awhile. Glad I did join! I played well and eventually got her help - although I didn't win. The guy called it a game show. Whatever it was, we had a great time and loved the pizza. Next time we travel to Sarasota we will be back.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

If you're in the mood for "pub" food, this is the place to go. Pleasant surroundigs, helpful waitstaff and good "specials". Everyone trys very hard to make your dining experience memorable.