“Hooter-iffic!”

Dining options: After-hours
Bristol, Connecticut
“Hooter-iffic!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Always wanted to say this publically but, Hooters, Hooters, Hooters.. - Adam Sandler (Big Daddy).... anyways we had a good lunch here one day while vacationing in Siesta Key, the waitress was extremely friendly to us, and of course the classic chicken wings from Hooters were a great addition to our vacation, the manager was friendly as well when she checked on us to make sure we were satisfied with our meals as well... can't say too much bad about this Hooter-experience except its a small location compared to other Hooters locations we have visited in the past.

• Visited March 2014

Siesta Key, Florida
“What Fun!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Imagine 3 women, all in the 50-65 age range, after an evening of shopping, just looking for somewhere to enjoy a cocktail and something to snack on before we all returned to our respective homes, and finding nothing available but a cafe table at a nearby Hooters. There was a classic car show going on in their parking lot and the place was LOADED with people who could have been our adult children, but we figured, what the heck - we want a drink. We ended up having a COUPLE of drinks, and some outrageously good Buffalo chicken wings plus a few other nibbling items, chatting with our wait staff and several nearby fellow patrons, buying T-shirts, and laughing, quite a bit, at the irony of it all. Good drinks, fun atmosphere, friendly and quick wait service, and great bar food. It was a perfect way to wrap up our "old lady" day with an unexpectedly un-old lady capstone event.

Visited February 2014
sarasota , florida
“Served a moldy bun”
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

I went to Hooters for lunch last week expecting good wings and burger since they have been around for a long time. I received my wings and they were pretty good . Then I got my burger and took a big bite , when I put it down I noticed green mold on the bottom bun. I showed the waitress and she took it right back to get me another one . Manager came over said sorry , replaced burger . The bill came and instead of taking the burger off the bill , the manager had taken the less expensive wings off and charged me for the burger. I thought that was really CHEAP of him to do that . To tell you the truth I was really surprised I received a bill at all . I called they're corporate headquarters up to tell them the problem , and within a couple of hours the general manager responded to me on an email stating that he had taken the wings off and was gonna give me a gift card for the burger , but I had already left. His story didn't make sense , if he had time to take the wings off why didn't he take the burger off , biggest BS story I ever heard , just a real cheap inexperienced manager that doesn't know what he is doing , then he tells me to come back to the store where my name is on some list , I won't be back . Wing house is now coming to down town Sarasota , I will go there from now on.

• Visited February 2014
Benton, Kentucky
“flaming hot”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

super bowl and hooters 911 hot wings in one day. fast service and reserved super bowl pick up parking. this place didn't miss a beat and didn't fail on quality

Visited February 2014
South Venice, Florida
“fish needs work”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Rating a chain really does no good, but here it goes. My husband thought the wings, "regular" wings were pretty good. He said 8 out of a 10. I on the other hand had the Fish and Chips. Me being a Wisconsin girl, and feeling I have the edge on what a good fish fry is, would only give it a 4 out of a 10. And being on the Gulf Coast, the really need to fix the fish to even be close to what other places in the area have to offer on a fish and chips basket. The breading should NOT be Tempura, it should be beer!!! Or at least a batter with flavor. Tempura makes it soggy and absorbs all the grease or oil surrounding it. Actually bordered gross. but the wings were good!

• Visited October 2013