“Great place for kids”

Bounce Down Under Sarasota, Fl
Ranked #15 of 29 Fun & Games in Sarasota
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Great place for kids to release some energy. Staff very friendly. Very clean. Looks to be a fun place to have a party. Will return.

There are newer reviews for Bounce Down Under Sarasota, Fl

Reviewed 19 September 2013

So glad to see a new bounce place in Sarasota. BDU has a great security policy - each child and parent get a numbered arm band, and no child can leave with any adult other than the one with their matching arm band. Great.

BDU is clean and doesn't have the sweaty-kid smell some of these bounce houses have. The party room are off the main jumping area with large windows so folks inside can see the bounce areas.

One thing to consider is that kids of all ages bounce together. My children are small, so sometimes this is a problem when middle-school kids run them over. If your kids are older this isn't much of a problem, but it can be a concern for littles.

There is one separate bounce house for children 4 and under. It's a little hard for parents to get in and out to help little ones, but it's do-able. The big drawback is that it's off the main jumping area, so if you're in the kiddie area you can't keep an eye on a big kid in the big kid area. This issue keeps me from going to BDU regularly because I can't let my toddler play safely among middle-schoolers, and can't see my kindergartener if I'm in the kiddie area.

Overall this place is great - the folks who work there are very nice and I'm glad to see it nearby. When my kids are a little older and can both play safely in the same area we'll probably come a lot more often.

2  Thank HColes11
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Little kids will enjoy interacting and running around the bouncey castle-like structures, but this place is effectively like a chuck e cheese type of place, non-descript. My 2 year old l
"loves" it, my 4 year old "likes it ok". Staff are helpful. Prepare for unhealthy snacks and junk-food.

1  Thank Juan V
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Great place for kids to play, price is very good from entrance to food, safe and very clean fun for kids of all ages, I even went in some of the bouncers with my kids too much fun....

2  Thank ovramirez27
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I cant tell you how great Bounce Down Under really is. The employees are great and at any given time the owners are right there to great you. The price is perfect from the admission to lunch. If you want to take you family to a great place to have fun then this is your place!! Cant wait until my son has his birthday here!

3  Thank THOMASAM1983