“Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I am originally from outside of Philadelphia so I definitely know a real cheesesteak when I taste one. The Gentile Bros are doing it right by bringing a taste of Philly to the Sarasota area. I would highly recommend making a stop at Gentile Bros Chessesteaks in Sarasota when visiting or make it a regular lunch spot if you live here! Great price and the best part is the authentic bread they have shipped in from Philly. I return every time I visit Siesta Key.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

If I could give this 10 stars, I would. It's the first authentic Philly cheesesteak I've had in Sarasota in 40 years. I will probably never try anything else on the menu because the cheesesteaks are that good. The place is nothing fancy and a little hard to find but so worth it for the steak sandwiches.

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Hands down the absolutely best cheesesteaks south of philly. Great bread, awesome steak and cheez whiz- yum!! These guys are cheesesteak hero's.

1  Thank Chenni14
Reviewed 14 December 2013

If you are looking to have a cheesesteak you don't have to look any further!! The cheesesteaks here are the best in Sarasota, if not the best south of Philly. The owners are from Philly and the sandwiches are authentic. They are very friendly and always have conversation going on in the shop. I try to get there once a week and are never disappointed!!!!

1  Thank Ed W
Reviewed 11 December 2013

We found this through Google search and we sure are glad we did. We were looking to have a Philly Beef and we were not disappointed. Amazing. We know where we will be going for our Philly Beef from now on. Great quality food. So friendly it is like going home. These guys are so friendly you feel like you have been going there forever.