“Wonderful ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Had a great experience. The cheesesteak was phenomenal. It was as good as any I've had in Philadelphia plus the guys were fun to talk to. I drove 35 minutes to get there and it was well worth the drive. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

So we walk into the joint and right away we're feeling good. The guy taking or order looks like a cheese steak guy! We ordered two cheese steaks wit wiz pepers and onions and a side of fries. Great flavor, no salt or paper needed. My only gripe is not enough meat! The meat to bun ratio was a bit askew. To put it in perspective, I feel Subway is more generous with there meat. No maybe my sandwich was the exception to the rule would like to hear more feedback overall experience was good just need for me.

1  Thank BartW13367
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Like others, I was lured here by the exceptional reviews. I came alone, lest my wife berate me eating anything with Cheez Whiz in it. Hadn't had a cheesesteak in years. What a pleasure it was! Worth the guilt! Rolls and steak are very good. No ambience, but who cares.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Had the Whiz Wit and the wife had the Broad St. Bully. Both were delicious and the hot pepper really enhanced the sandwiches. Good prices and great conversation with the staff made for a great time. I'll be back....a lot.

2  Thank Wolffontheair
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I decided to give this place a try due to it's high rating. I took my wife and three younger daughters into this place, and I was a little nervous as the guys working there we're all tough looking guys looking like they were all mob guys relocated into the witness relocation program. Well that was what they looked like on the outside. On the inside, these guys could not have been any nicer. They went out of their way to make sure my family felt welcomed, and they spent a lot of time walking us through the menu. The guy working the front counter even suggested ordering a little less food (less fries) to save us money as they portions are large and hefty. Such honesty is hard to find these days, and was very appreciated.

Once we got our food, we were in complete heaven. The cheese steaks were amazing! The fries and onion rings were great too. My entire family loved them, and it's hard to please every one in my picky family.

Kudos to the Gentile Brothers! You guys are the best in Sarasota!

1  Thank mill0911