“Great Food and Service”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Forks, Washington
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Super nice folks running this little restaurant. I've tried most things on the menu and never been disappointed. I am particularly fond of their Turkey Bacon Ranch Wraps. Did I mention bargain pricing?

• Visited October 2013

Rochester, Michigan
“Authentic Italiano!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

While visiting Sarasota for the day we stumbled upon this delightful bistro. We ordered a large pizza for our family and it was one of the best we've had-ever! House soup was also delicious and everything tasted fresh, hours later we are still talking about that meal. Prices were reasonable and our waitress was fantastic!

• Visited September 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Realy need better service”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Let me start out by saying our food was EXCELLENT. Our service was another story. My friend and I went in last night (Friday) which is when most places have their best waitresses work. Not the case here. I am pretty sure that our waitress was intoxicated. Oh and her language. I haven't even heard that kind of talk at a truckstop diner. I was disgusted with all the fowl language being used. Other than that, our food was great. We were really impressed with how cheap their specials are considering how much food we got. Not sure if we will be back or not which is a shame with m son going to the college right across the street. Hopefully they find some better service soon.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank B_Henry11
Sarasota
“Delicious casual, authentic Italian bistro”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Delicious! Meat Stromboli was big and amazingly flavorful! The meats they used have very strong flavor and it was wonderful, so was the cheese. The marinara sauce was definitely home-made with tomato chunks, topped with hand-grated Parmesan strips - delicious! They seem to use quality ingredients with bread made on site. Tasted homemade. Cute, clean place, excellent service. Recommended!

• Visited August 2013
“Stop in for a 5 star meal!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

Visiting Sarasota for the day and happened by this quaint little bistro. Hubs, kids and I enjoyed Caprese salad with crusty bread, steamed mussels, build your own pizza, and The Pope sandwich. All more than excellent!!! Lots of food for a reasonable price. All that plus beverage for $35. Superb waitress. So glad we found this little gem!

• Visited July 2013