It's not the Ritz, but neither are the rates. Cute small hotel in a beautiful residential location. Close to the Beach and Armand Circle which is THE place in Sarasota for shopping and restaurants We did lots of morning walks on the beach and evening walks to catch the sunset just before walking to dinner. Rooms were clean, bed was comfortable. Yes walls are a bit thin, but Room 6a was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful studio apartments to 3 bedroom apartments tucked away on exciting Lido Key. The units are steps from the beautiful white sands of Lido beach, with the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico just beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Lido Islander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Islander Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Islander Sarasota, Florida