We stayed here for two nights, no soap, no toilet paper, no room to open your suitcase. Very claustrophobic. No ice, no ice cube trays, internet and TV did not work the second day! Woke at midnight to someone trying to get into our room! They had double booked! Unable to reach anyone as the internet didn't work and you can only email them. We were glad to get out of there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful studio apartments to 3 bedroom apartments tucked away on exciting Lido Key. The units are steps from the beautiful white sands of Lido beach, with the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico just beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Lido Islander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Islander Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Islander Sarasota, Florida