My Wife and I stayed here on Wednesday, June 25, 2014. On the down side, like many older establishments, the walls were thin in our guest room. If there are kids around, which there were, you might want to adjust the romance accordingly.
On the plus side, the room that we had was SPOTLESS! The Queen Bed and pillows were very comfortable. We rented the small room as we were not planning on being in it too much and we found they packed a lot in a little space. We did not see the owners, but a binder with the "Best Of's" in the area was put together by them (Way better than the usual paid advertisements) and their phone numbers with the promise of 24 hour contact if needed was emphasized. Rules had quiet hours from 11pm-7am and even the kids next door had no problem following this. Best part for us was the short walk to Lido Beach. It is legal to have alcohol on Sarasota County Beaches (please, no glass) which makes for some wonderful sunsets! This Inn is nestled in a VERY EXCLUSIVE neighborhood with multi-million dollar homes surrounding it.
This Inn may not be the "Ritz Carlton", but If you don't think you are getting a good deal, ask anyone on the beach what they are paying. We will be back and stay longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful studio apartments to 3 bedroom apartments tucked away on exciting Lido Key. The units are steps from the beautiful white sands of Lido beach, with the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico just beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Lido Islander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Islander Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Islander Sarasota, Florida