“Great service, super friendly and efficient!”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #465 of 1,079 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stopped at Applebee's for a quick lunch. David W. made the meal so pleasant and we plan to stop again soon. The Moores.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I ordered the fish and chips. No idea what species the fish was other than it was tough and chewy and came with malt vinegar in a sachet. The fries it must be said were served hot, the coleslaw was good, and the tartare sauce uneatable. The server was efficient and more importantly in my opinion the management appeared to be anxious that their customers were happy with their meals. I didn't expect much walking in and therefore I wasn't disappointed.

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Ordered the sliders today and I was blown away. The hamburger is fresh and the buns taste homemade. So far this is my favorite hamburger. Awesome!

Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

I usually love Applebee's. I go a lot because I love their 2 for 20 deal. My experience this last time, has halted me from returning to this restaurant. I am a teenager, my friend is one as well. We decided to have lunch here, my Waitor named Dave was absolutely terrible. I am a waitress at DeMarco's Italian Grill, & I know proper service. I got my appetizer right away, great. As I'm eating my 2nd Mozzarella Stick, my entree comes out. I start eating, & Dave returns with my check as I'm picking up my 2nd fry to eat. He treated my friend & I with such disrespect. He argued with me when I asked him for change for a 20, telling me "I explained this perfectly, but sure I'll go get you change." Just because he was embarrassed he didn't have enough in his own bank. I also let him know how I felt by leaving his tip, with the receipt on top saying; "you're lucky I'm a waitress, or I would've left you a s***** tip." I felt discriminated against for being a teenager. I don't plan on returning to this particular Applebee's. He should be fired, or be retrained.

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Took my family and friends to eat here. Love trivia night! Way cool idea. Love the steaks and love the service.

1  Thank Amls127