“Nice waitstaff, courteous and took good care of us” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #222 of 1,026 Restaurants in Sarasota
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wallingford, Connecticut
“Nice waitstaff, courteous and took good care of us”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Conscientious about our daughter's allergies to treenuts. They were kind enough to bring over a sample of Aioli dressing for me to try, which I loved! Great burgers! VERY clean restaurant!

Visited July 2014

• Czech first
Sarasota, Florida
“very expensive lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

a little dissapointing'we both ordered salads and an appetizer and 4 beers ..the bill was close to 70 dollars

Visited May 2014
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Standard chain steakhouse”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

We were staying close to an Outback restaurant so having seen the TV ads thought we would give it a go one evening. The menu is slightly more interesting than some chains but we didn't think the quality of the food was as good as some of it's direct competitors. A decent range of draft beers were ok. I don't think I would recommend this particular restaurant, although the service was good and friendly.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Katy, Texas
“Normal Outback food, awesome service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

The food is pretty much the same across outbacks; nevertheless the service attention on this one is great! If you are around is worth it to visit it.

“Terrible service but rescued by the manager, just!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

It turns out my family and I are invisible, because everything we asked for, never appeared. Our server was a young female who was probably just having a very bad day. First of all, after placing our order, 20 minutes later, she arrived back to say she had forgotten to give it to the kitchen. She was extremely apologetic and offered complementary drinks. Next, when the food finally did come, my father and brother's burgers came with cheese after the server assuring them that it did not come with cheese. Then, the manager appeared and offered to fix the burgers in the kitchen but we were all so hungry, my brother and father decided to do it themselves. The manager came back and said due to the bad service, our meal would be on the house, which we thought to be quite generous, but we would've preferred to get our food on time etc. The manager clearly had a word with the server as she looked a bit tearful on her return. The irony of it all is that when the manager offered my brother a refill, it never appeared! All in all, an awkward experience but I have to say, this wouldn't stop me from trying this restaurant again as the food itself is very good. Hopefully they have given the server some customer service training!

Visited July 2014