“Quick lunch”

Ranked #69 of 1,038 Restaurants in Sarasota
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to a Sarasota Tradition, Patricks 1481, a visually stunning work of art with a big city flair, where we serve up great comfort food and libations. Our menu is wide ranging and award winning, consistently being named "Best American Restaurant", Best Bar", and 30 years in a row "Best Burger". Always busy, always friendly, always filled with regulars and tourists. A must visit to Sarasota's "Cheers"
Nerviano, Italy
“Quick lunch”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My daughter and I ate a burger, my husband burger with blue cheese, both with a side of fries, all very good, among the best I've ever eaten.
Perfect for a quick lunch!

• Visited April 2014
StacieLH, General Manager at Patrick's, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to review our restaurant. It makes me so happy to hear that you had such a great lunch with your family! Glad you were able to try our burgers as they are local favorites! Hope you and your family continue to enjoy our restaurant in the future. Thank you again.

• Turkish first
Beverly Hills, Florida
“Happy hour specialities”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped for a pre-theater snack and ended up with 3 fantastic appetizers. Right on the street on a sultry day made for a super supper. Nearby couple completed the ambiance and chatted together like old friends. Great spot

StacieLH, General Manager at Patrick's, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our restaurant. I am so delighted to hear that you had such a great time. Can't wait to have you back in to enjoy something new. Thank you again.
“Best Burger in Sarasota”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Patricks has been around for many years and the reason is easy to understand. Quality food, good service and reasonable prices. Patrick's is informal and a fine place to dine for comfort food, traditional American fare and a favorite for folks who want variety without out the formality of a fantasy restaurant. We love Patrick's before or after the theater as the menu has many light options. Their handmade burgers are top notch, I love their South Beach salad with a great burger on top. There's always a nice crowd around the bar. The restaurant posses a warm, welcoming atmosphere that attracts some bar patrons for sure but families with young children as well. This is not a gourmet restaurant but a special place with quality food, good service and fabulous location in the heart of downtown Sarasota.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank tennisnut s
StacieLH, General Manager at Patrick's, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our restaurant! I am so happy that our food and service have exceeded your expectations! It's really nice to hear that our Burger is so much adored! I hope every time you dine with us is just as fabulous! Thank you again.
Bradenton, Florida
“Great food with friendly staff”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Patricks has something for everyone. I am especially fond of their ceviche and tuna sashimi, their hamburgs are the best it town. Happy hour cant be beat with drink specials and generous food plates. A great place for people of all ages, children included.

• Visited March 2014
StacieLH, General Manager at Patrick's, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving our restaurant such a wonderful review! I am so glad to hear that you love our food (especially EVERYONE's favorite our Ahi Tuna). Hope to see you soon! Your reviews mean so much to us, thank you.
MAINE
“Not sure why this place is packed”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This is located downtown in a perfect location. Staff was great and the crowd was boisterous and happy, so obviously people have a good time here, but I didn't get the attraction.

Food was average at best. Beverage selection (beer and wine) was mediocre. Prices were OK by downtown standards for 7:30 at night.

Visited March 2014
StacieLH, General Manager at Patrick's, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
First off, thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. I am so happy to hear that the our staff was great and the restaurant was busy and fun as usual. I am not sure what you ordered and I'm sorry that you felt our food was just average but I would love to be able to fix that for you in the future. We are best known for our burgers. We have won "Best Burger" 25 years in a row, please come back and give us another try and I know we can show you why everyone has a great time here.