“Great food and old rock music”

Madison Avenue Cafe and Deli
Ranked #48 of 1,071 Restaurants in Sarasota
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Madison Avenue Cafe and Deli offers you fresh salads and the best Sandwiches, Wraps & Paninis on the Circle made with Boar's Head meats and cheeses. Join us and savor our delicate French Toast, Pancakes, Omelettes, Bagels and Breakfast Sandwiches! We also serve healthy fresh OJ, cappuccino, iced Latte & 6 varieties of fresh local coffees. Enjoy our great selection of wines and beers too!
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Great tuna wrap...very fresh veggies and wonderful tuna salad. Old rock on the radio. Air conditioning. Perfection!

1  Thank Crystal M

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Let the others walk in the hear and shop...you, just find this little café and deli and sit outside under the shade of covering and enjoy a cold drink and a nice fresh delicious sandwich. This is a great find to this fresh gem. I was so hot and tired and thirsty and there were people everywhere and there dogs too...and I was so glad to find these nice people that are so eager to assist you and tell you about the fine choices on their menu. I hope you give them a try ....it is so worth it. They are not far down the same side of street as Columbia's restaurant -- towards north end of street. Enjoy!

2  Thank Bren G
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I have never had such a delicious sandwich in my life! The bread is gluten free and the ingredients inside of the sandwich were so fresh! Like eating a home made sandwich, actually it a home made sandwich because it owned by a wonderful couple Isabelle and roger. I really recommend this place to all my friends, and the best of it is that it is affordable to eat there. They are also open for breakfast during the week and also weekends.

2  Thank Rivelino W
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We were looking for a place to get a quick cup of coffee and breakfast, and this fit the bill. We had a scone and bagel, but the food looked good. The coffee was great, and we really liked the atmosphere. I would like to go back and have a sandwich, the people who worked there were great.

2  Thank chatman
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

I come to Sarasota every year on vacation and stopping at St. Armands Circle is a must. I kid you not....the Classic Roast Beef sandwich at Madison Avenue Cafe and Deli is the best sandwich I've ever eaten. The rye bread was so soft and fresh like all of the ingredients they use and the friendly staff made our visit to this establishment very enjoyable. I would, without a doubt, recommended eating here if you get the chance.

Alicia Buchanan