“Great time with the kids”

Muse at the Ringling
Reserve with OpenTable
Muse at the Ringling is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #107 of 1,153 Restaurants in Sarasota
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My grandchildren love the museum and The Muse is a great place to break up the day with good food and a fun waiter. We have been here with the kids last year and they remembered the "Donald Duck Man' who waited on our table. He even helped cajole our grandson to finish his dinner of chicken fingers followed by ice-cream. The burgers are good but sadly the Fried Green Tomato sandwich was disappointing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our grandkids, 5 & 7, love the Muse. They get a kids meal with plenty of food and an ice cream dessert. We love it because the service and food are always great. This was our fourth trip here in the last year.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a dinner there on Thursday when the Ringling estate is open late.
The waiter was friendly and very efficient. Wine arrived instant and food did follow.
I liked decor of this place with the definite notes of art deco style.
Menu was very reasonable priced considering the location.
Ordered CAESAR’S DEVILED EGGS, MUSE SUPER GREEN SALAD and BURRATA CAPRESE. Truly fresh greens, presentation with a twist - the art of arranging a salad!
Definetley recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Muse provided my friend and I with a convenient place to grab lunch as we toured the Ringling property and museum. Purple hues decorate this eatery, which is a bit unique. The service was impeccable, and the food was decent. Both my friend and I ordered the tuna wrap, which was fresh and tasty. The prices were not unreasonable, either.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The “healthy” chicken salad had no seasoning, skin on the chicken, and gristle parts that were inedible. My husband’s sandwich was just average. The best part was of the meal was his fries, which we could get anywhere. The waitress overheard me complaining about the inedible chicken So the manager came to apologize and said she’d let the chef know, but no discount or other options were given. So I paid about $15 for some greens. I expected so much more given the prices. Total spent for a BLT, greens and 2 iced teas was over $40.