“nice restaurant”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2014

good food and great service., Prices reasonable to the area. location a little tricky to get to. watch out for the rush of elderly eaters around 3-5pm. wait times 15-30 minutes then. Going later cuts those completely

1  Thank mlsgd

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I visited this restaurant twice during my visit. The first time I ordered the ribeye medium rare, which may have been a mistake as the steak was a bit to fatty to enjoy that rare, however, it was still edible and I thoughly enjoyed the bread and butter. On my second visit I had the Sirloin medium and it was delicious.

My first visit was on a weekend and we had a 45 minute wait, and there really isn't much space to wait so there were quite a few people waiting in the car park with us. During a mid-week visit there was no waiting. If you can reserve your table if you plan a weekend visit.

I would be happy to return and eat here again.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

These people know how to cook a steak. I mean really know.

I had to wait a while to get served. But hey. It's the New Year.

I'll be back. Hopefully next Christmas. And you are definitely on my list.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

After being told that there was an hour and a half wait at the Longhorn's Steakhouse on Fruitville, I called the one on GulfGate drive and they said we could be seated in 10 minutes. We rushed over and had a yummy meal. The shrimp and crab dip, the shrimp appetizer, and chili fries were great. My salad was good and fresh. My entree was baby back ribs and they were so tender that I ate them with a fork. Everyone said their food was great and are server was wonderful. We enjoyed our time at LongHorn's Steakhouse at GulfGate Dr.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We had a friendly waitress, but the food was just so-so. Strange seasoning on the steaks. The atmosphere was really nice and the decorations pretty cool, but we've had better food at other steakhouses for the same price.