“Good food, but waitress didn't listen”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #68 of 1,065 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Food was really good, but ordered a takeout meal of salmon with a sweet potato and fried tomatoes, Received extra bread, no fried tomatoes and the salmon.

We were billed for the fried tomatoes and they wouldn't reverse it off the bill.

We ordered unsweetened tea and received sweet tea which we had to send back as several members in our party were diabetic.

Sometimes I think people need to repeat what you have ordered instead of just running off so you know that they understand the order correctly.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Little too long of a wait but that's the price you pay. Great menu selection. there Blackberry Sangria is AMAZING. The Filet's are tender and cooked just as ordered. Love their appetizer breads to and the breaded asparagus appetizer was scrumptious. We will always come back to this place.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

good food and great service., Prices reasonable to the area. location a little tricky to get to. watch out for the rush of elderly eaters around 3-5pm. wait times 15-30 minutes then. Going later cuts those completely

1  Thank mlsgd
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I visited this restaurant twice during my visit. The first time I ordered the ribeye medium rare, which may have been a mistake as the steak was a bit to fatty to enjoy that rare, however, it was still edible and I thoughly enjoyed the bread and butter. On my second visit I had the Sirloin medium and it was delicious.

My first visit was on a weekend and we had a 45 minute wait, and there really isn't much space to wait so there were quite a few people waiting in the car park with us. During a mid-week visit there was no waiting. If you can reserve your table if you plan a weekend visit.

I would be happy to return and eat here again.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

These people know how to cook a steak. I mean really know.

I had to wait a while to get served. But hey. It's the New Year.

I'll be back. Hopefully next Christmas. And you are definitely on my list.